Angular Styling & Animations (for Angular 2+)
For Angular 2+: Learn how to use dynamic Styles and powerful Animations to create beautiful Angular Apps
This course teaches you which tools Angular gives you to dynamically style and animate your web page. This is not a CSS basics course – this course will really dive into the rich toolset Angular ships with, allowing you to build a reactive, user-friendly web application. Just think about your favorite web apps: How many of these look ugly, seem to be styled randomly (and statically) and use no animations? Probably not that many – time to join the club of developers creating awesome user experiences!
Best Seller Course: Angular 13 – The Complete Guide (2022 Edition)
This is what you’ll learn!
- How Angular helps you with styling and animating your web page
- What “dynamic” styling and animating means
- How you may either style the whole web app or individual components you built
- Which tools Angular offers you to adjust styles at runtime
- How you can use vanilla CSS to build nice transitions and animations
- All about Angular’s Animation package: Building, configuring and using triggers, states, styles, transitions and more!
- Advanced Animation features like Animation groups, keyframes or callbacks
- How to animate the appearance and removal of elements/ components
- How to animate lists
- How to animate routing
- And more!
You May Also Need This Course: Complete Angular Developer in 2022: Zero to Mastery