Build lightning fast web components apps for any framework
Learn how to create reusable components that work in every modern framework
This course goes well beyond the basics of web components by teaching real-world best practices for efficiently building web apps. Whether you’re a beginner or have existing experience with web development, I’ve made sure to pack the course full with my years of experience building products the right way.
This course showcases a new standard called web components, which allows us to write re-usable and framework agnostic components without the need of any tooling or libraries. You’ll be able to write your own lightning fast web component powered apps or build single components to drag & drop into your existing projects, independent of what framework you’re using.
Best Seller Course: Web Components & Stencil.js – Build Custom HTML Elements
What you’ll learn
- You will learn the webcomponents spec: Templates, Custom Elements, Shadow DOM, ES Modules
- You will learn to build re-usable components without any library
- You will learn protips on how to use webcomponents in real-world scenarios
- You will learn to build a complete app with four components
- You will learn to use new CSS pseudo selectors for shadow DOM
- You will learn to use webcomponent state management & communication
You May Also Need This Course: Gatsby JS: Build static sites with React WordPress & GraphQL