Clear and Simple AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner 2023 Course
Everything you need to know to pass the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner test! (Exam CLF-C01)
Absolute AWS beginners will be able to follow along with this course easily. There is no programming experience required. Are you looking for AWS Cloud Practitioner Training? Do you want to learn from an experienced trainer who makes complex concepts simple and easy to understand? Do you need to prepare for the AWS Cloud Practitioner exam? I am an experienced AWS Instructor and have a number of top-rated courses on Udemy. Most lectures in this course are 5 – 15 minutes long. A few deeper topics are slightly longer.
This course is not just slides! It includes a detailed lab demos that you can perform in your own AWS account with the free tier! The lectures are full of illustrations that will help you understand the concepts behind the technology. Cloud Computing is everywhere. Traditional standalone datacenters are slowly becoming a thing of the past. More organizations are either migrating to the AWS cloud or are configuring hybrid computing models that use on-premises resources and cloud resources. In order to stay relevant, you must understand AWS.
Best Seller Course: Ultimate AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate SAA-C03
What you’ll learn
- Key AWS concepts including cloud design, regions and availability zones, and how to use the AWS console
- AWS billing and budgeting tools, accounts and organizations, and support plans
- Basics of AWS security with a focus on Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- AWS storage services like S3, EFS, Glacier, storage gateway, and EBS
- EC2 configuration and pricing, Auto Scaling, and Loab Balancers
- VPC and networking concepts and configuration
- Many AWS services, including Lambda, ECS, Kinesis, Cognito, and much much more
You May Also Like This Course: AWS Lambda and the Serverless Framework – Hands On Learning!