Coding for Teachers Professional Development | Scratch 3.0
The Kickstart Teacher Professional Development that Brings Hassle-Free Coding to Your Classroom
Coding for Teachers is the perfect way to kickstart your learning journey with coding. Be the person who answers the key coding questions and feel confident knowing that you’ve covered curriculum content. You will build your first coding project and be able to use it with your group of learners in just a couple of hours. Working with technology can be frustrating at the best of times. No sooner have you learnt something, does it become almost instantly outdated. The experience feels futile and integrating digital technology into your classroom can take a backseat.
Best Seller Course: Full Scratch 3.0 Programming Course: Beginner to Advanced
What you’ll learn
- Answer to what is coding.
- Answer to why every child should learn to code.
- Locate and interpret Australian Curriculum content descriptions.
- Familiarity with visual programming Scratch platform.
- Build a Scratch project with accompanying resources.
You May Also Need This Course: Complete Bubble Course – Create Web Apps Without Code