Complete SQL and Databases Bootcamp: Zero to Mastery  Course
Master SQL, Database Management & Design and learn to work with databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL + more. With Exercises!
Just launched with all modern SQL and Databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, + more) features for 2023! Join a live online community of over 900,000+ students and a course taught by industry experts that have actually worked both in Silicon Valley and Toronto managing databases. This is one of the most in demand tech skills in the world right now with SQL being used for many years to come (it has been around since the 1970s and going stronger than ever)!
Using the latest best practices in SQL, Database Management and Database Design, this course is focused on efficiency. Never spend time on confusing, out of date, incomplete tutorials anymore. Graduates of Andrei’s courses are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Meta, + other top tech companies.
We guarantee you this is the most comprehensive online resource on Databases like PostgreSQL and MySQL. This project and exercise-based course will introduce you to all of the modern toolchain of an SQL developer or anyone using a database in the workplace (Product Manager, Business Analyst/Intelligence, Data Analyst, Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineer, Web Developer, Mobile Developer + any role requiring insights from data). Along the way, we will learn practical and real-world skills that will get you hired.
Best Seller Course: The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert
What you’ll learn
- Become an expert in SQL and Database Concepts
- Understand SQL vs NoSQL, MongoDB vs MySQL vs PostgreSQL.
- Add SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, Database Management/Design to your resume.
- Learn to perform efficient and performant SQL queries using best practices.
- Learn how Machine Learning, Data Science and Data Engineers use Big Data and databases.
- Apply for SQL developer, Database Administrator, Business Analyst, Backend Developer and Business Intelligence roles.
- Use the right SQL features to work with data efficiently and solve database problems.
- Database best practices to design and manage your company data.
- Learn to make business and market decisions based on user data.
- Learn how to scale databases by using things like Shading, Replication, etc…
- Create your own databases while using SQL to interact with the data.
- Use real-world data to generate insights and reports using SQL.
- Tons of exercises to practice what you learn and test your knowledge.
- Help Sales/Marketing/Product managers make better decisions based on data analysis.
- Advanced SQL topics like indexes, aggregates, caching to make your database queries efficient.
- Learn how databases are used in Web & Mobile Applications, Machine Learning and other fields.
- Learn how to handle user passwords and keep data safe.
- Work with SQL across multiple tables and multiple databases
- Learn to use Redis for fast memory storage.
- Master SQL joins
Recommended Course: SQL for Data Analysis: Beginner MySQL Business Intelligence