DevOps and Agile: The Complete Guide + 2 EXTRA Courses
Go beyond tools such as Kubernetes or Jenkins. Master how DevOps empowers Agile organizations. EXTRA: Git & Scrum
Most DevOps courses focus only on tools such as Kubernetes, Docker, and Jenkins. Learning the tools is essential, but they miss the point that DevOps is a tactic that must be justified and fit into a business strategy.
They fail to address why and how DevOps is vital for making organizations more innovative, competitive, and profitable. Consequently, we have an industry where most organizations only adopt DevOps because of the “hype” and are incapable of taking the most out of it. For this to be possible, you need both sides, business, and technical people, to speak the same language.
This course empowers software engineers to understand the link between DevOps and business goals, making them capable of negotiating resources for DevOps initiatives more effectively. Further, it educates managers about the fundamentals of DevOps, empowering them on how to make the most of DevOps for their organization.
Best Seller Course: Prometheus MasterClass : DevOps Infra Monitoring & Alerting
What you’ll learn
- Software engineers will be able to negotiate with management resources to set up a DevOps initiative.
- Managers will be able to create business strategies empowered by DevOps.
- Analyze how big tech companies such as Netflix and Spotify applied
- DevOps and revolutionized business models, product management, and quality management.
- Explain how DevOps enables Agile and Lean.
- Contrast the waterfall and agile software development lifecycle models.
- Summarize the software lifecycle.
- WITHOUT A DOUBT, you will be more recognized and paid, as you will master something valuable for companies, and less than 5% of
You May Also Like This Course: Scrum Certification 2023 +Scrum Master+ Agile Scrum Training