Go: The Complete Developer’s Guide (Golang) Course
Master the fundamentals and advanced features of the Go Programming Language (Golang)
Go is an open-source programming language created by Google. As one of the fastest growing languages in terms of popularity, it’s a great time to pick up the basics of Go!
This Go: The Complete Developer’s Guide (Golang) Course is designed to get you up and running as fast as possible with Go. We’ll quickly cover the basics, then dive into some of the more advanced features of the language. Don’t be tricked by other courses that only teach you for-loops and if-statements! This is the only course on Udemy that will teach you how to use the full power of Go’s concurrency model and interface type systems.
Go is designed to be easy to pick up, but tough to master. Through multiple projects, quizzes, and assignments, you’ll quickly start to master the language’s quirks and oddities. Go is like any other language – you have to write code to learn it! This course will give you ample opportunities to strike out on your own and start working on your own programs.
Recommended Best Go Programming Course on Udemy
What you’ll learn in Golang Course
- Build massively concurrent programs with Go Routines and Channels
- Learn the advanced features of Go
- Understand the differences between commonly used data structures
- Prove your knowledge with dozens of included quiz questions
- Apply Interfaces to dramatically simplify complex programs
- Use types to future-proof your code and reduce the difficulty of refactors.
Who this Golang course is for:
- Anyone who wants to understand the fundamental features of Go