MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect Course – MCIA
Practical approach to became MuleSoft integration architect and clear MCIA certification.
Hello viewers – I am Chinna Reddy, Technical Architect. I am passionate about sharing my experience and skills in Integration Design and Technical Architecture using Mule ESB. Practical approach to became MuleSoft integration architect and clear MCIA certification.
Best Seller Course: Ultimate Mulesoft Certified Platform Architect Course – MCPA
What you’ll learn
- Key concepts of Mulesoft’s Integration Architecture
- 100% Readiness for MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect (MCIA) Exam
- Should be able to drive an organization’s Anypoint Platform implementation, technical quality, governance, and operationalization of the integration solutions.
- Should be able to choose right integration patterns
- Should be able to create the high-level design of integration solutions and guide implementation teams on the choice of Mule components and patterns.
- Should be able to select the deployment approach and configuration of deployment options (MuleSoft-hosted or customer-hosted control plane and runtime plane).
- Should be able to design Mule applications for any of the available deployment options of the Anypoint Platform runtime plane
- Should be able apply standard development methods covering the full development lifecycle to ensure solution quality.
- Should be able to advise technical teams on performance, scalability, reliability, monitoring and other operational concerns of integration solutions.
- Should be able design reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects
You May Also Like This Course: The Complete Bash/Shell Developer Course