NEW! Substance Painter All Levels Volume 1
A comprehensive walkthrough in 3D texturing using the latest software in game production workflows.
Welcome to the course Learning Substance Painter All Levels Volume 1: Sci-Fi Theme! In this course well be taking an in-depth walk through in learning Substance Painters features and workflow from beginner to advance levels. Here you will be supplied 2 low models (a beginner model, and an advanced one) in addition to 2 high rez models for download to follow along for a walk through of a step-by-step approach to learn this industry standard texturing software. This course will be the first of a series of courses dedicated assisting those with an interested in learning and practicing new texturing techniques through this powerful texturing software.
Best Seller Course: The 2023 Blender Primer: 3D Modeling, Animation & Rendering
What you’ll learn
- Learn to navigate the user interface of Substance Painter
- Importing provided 3D meshes in for scene setup.
- Walkthrough in how to bake maps with provided high rez meshes onto low rez models, for procedural texturing processes.
- Gain a heavy focus to fill layer style texturing and how it differs from paint layers workflow.
- Learn how to add and manipulate color, roughness, metallic and emissive channels through masks and generators to output amazing detail in a small amount of time.
- How to update the mesh of the models UVS and change out Normals maps between Direct x and OpenGL
- Understanding of Substance Painters built in rendering system IRAY.
- A step-by-step walkthrough process in exporting and importing the models and textures into the Unity game engine for set up.
- Create customized smart materials to save to the library shelf, and how to transfer those materials across a model with more than one UV map.
- By the end of this course, you have a solid foundation to the fundamentals in Character Texturing workflow and pipeline, through Substance Painter
You May Also Need This Course: Blender Environment Artist: Create 3D Worlds