OWASP top 10 Web Application Security for Absolute Beginners Course
No coding skills required!
ALWAYS UPDATED WITH NEW LESSONS. + Get instant access to course slides! + Get instant access to additional technical resources to scan your website. Understand impact, Explain Vulnerabilities, And Make More Money. Within 1,5 hour you will be able to explain web application security without having to code. For your convenience: I’ve combined the OWASP 2017 and OWASP 2013 top 10 list into a single list of 10 common web application security threats. I’ve updated the course with the latest threats added by OWASP in 2023. I will teach you the 10 most common threats identified by the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP). This course will jumpstart your security career!
Best Seller Course: The Absolute Beginners Guide to Cyber Security – Part 4
What you’ll learn
- Be confident in explaining the OWASP top 10 during an interview
- Explain all OWASP top 10 threats short and impactful to get attention of managers
- Explain the impact per threat for your business
- Understand how the OWASP top 10 threats can be executed by attackers
- Understand how the OWASP top 10 threats may be mitigated
- Explain ‘Injection’ to your mom/dad
- Explain ‘Insecure Deserialisation’ to your non technical friends
- Understand best practices such as Defense in Depth and STRIDE
Recommended Course: The Beginners 2023 Cyber Security Awareness Training Course