React Hooks Tutorial – Master React Hooks Development
Master React Hooks the right way. Learn what they are, how they work under the hood, and why they’re so revolutionary!
The introduction of React hooks is the largest update to React since its inception. Hooks are a way for function components to “hook” into React functionality. Previously, when you wanted React components to have state or side effects, you needed to extend the base React Component class. Now, function components need only to apply a hook to gain this functionality.
Best Seller Course: React – The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, React Router, Redux)
What you’ll learn
- How to code with React hooks: useState, useEffect, useReducer, useContext, and more.
- An understanding of why React hooks were introduced.
- A knowledge of how React hooks works under the hood at the React engine and runtime layer.
- A grasp of how React hooks fits the mental model of React better than other patterns.
- How to set up data fetching with the React hooks pattern.
- How to build complete React applications using hooks.
You May Also Need This Course: Gatsby JS: Build static sites with React WordPress & GraphQL