The Complete Python/PostgreSQL Course 2.0
Take the next step in your Python development by leveraging the power of PostgreSQL and databases!
Python and PostgreSQL are two of the most in-demand skills in the world. After completing this course, you’ll be confident in adding both to your resume/CV. In addition, all the database knowledge you’ll gain in this course is easily transferable to other databases such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Amazon Redshift, Oracle, and others! The focus of this course is on fully understanding PostgreSQL, and effectively integrating it with your Python applications. If you’re a Python developer or you use Python at all, you’re going to love this course!
What you’ll learn
- How to leverage the power of databases (in-memory, SQLite, and PostgreSQL) to upgrade your Python applications
- Prevent common pitfalls: avoid SQL injection attacks, store database credentials securely, and optimize the performance of your applications
- Understand how databases work and how to take advantage of their features from the ground up, by building multiple projects
- This is a no-nonsense, no-frills course on fully mastering PostgreSQL and how to use it effective within and outside of your Python apps
- Learn how to work with dates and times effectively in Python applications
Produce engaging charts, graphs, and reports using database data
Recommended PostgreSQL Course