The Game Developer Bootcamp Course
Everything You Need To Become A Game Developer From Scratch – Godot, GameMaker, GML, GDScript, And More!
Building a game doesn’t have to be difficult, in The Game Developer Bootcamp we will teach you everything. If you know absolutely nothing about programming and about game development, this is the course for you. We welcome all skill levels to our course!
The course will start out by teaching you how to code in Python 3, with your first program where you print Hello World. You will receive the most valuable information in the course, by learning to network by writing a server and client that can communicate with each other. We learn Python as it is nearly identical to GDScript, which has only slight differences. You will then use your Python skills in Godot Game Engine 3. We will go into detail on the node system, which, is a challenging, but an incredibly rewarding object system. Then, we will be building a platformer demo, where will build a player, and AI.
Best Seller Course: Unreal Engine 5 C++ Developer: Learn C++ & Make Video Games
What you’ll learn
- Learn to code, this is the most important skill, as it is a universal skill for working with computers.
- Program in Python 3, GDScript, and GML, you will have knowledge of 3 programming languages by the end of this course.
- Make games, you will come out a game developer from this course, and, will be able to produce both 2D and 3D games.
- Transferable knowledge: Python, GDScript, GML are very similar to other languages, which, allows you to learn other languages rapidly if you have this experience.
- Learn to write servers and clients, multiplayer/networking is a highly valuable skill to have in the game development world, as not many people know how to network.
- GameMaker and Godot aren’t just used to make games! They can even be used to make software! If you know how to make a game in these game engines, you already know how to write software!
- Learn to become a game developer in one course! Be able to code, make games, and problem solve, all in one course!
Recommended Course: Unity C# Scripting : Complete C# For Unity Game Development