The Nuxt 3 Bootcamp – The Complete Developer Guide
Build complex & engaging Vue apps with Nuxt3. Nuxt3 provides universal rendering, file based router, and other features
This is the most comprehensive Nuxt 3 course on the market. You will learn many of Nuxt’s incredible features all while build six real world projects. With each new project we will dive deep into more and more advanced Nuxt 3 concepts. By the end of the course you can proudly label yourself as a Nuxt expert!
What you’ll learn
- In the introduction, you will learn exactly what Nuxt is and problems it solves. You will learn about client-side rendering and compare it with universal rendering.
- In the first project, we will refresh your Vue 3 knowledge by building an app with the composition API. We will also learn about TypeScript and how Nuxt handles components.
- In the second project, we will dive deeper into the Nuxt ecosystem. We will learn about file-based routing, layouts, and defining page metadata.
- In the third project, we will learn all about how we can globally manage state with composables.
- In project number four, we will learn how to make HTTP requests by using useFetch and useAsyncData.
- In the fifth project, we will leverage the powers of Nuxt to build our very own REST API and utilizing it in the client.
- Lastly, in the sixth project, we will integrate our app with Supabase to leverage it’s authentication and SQL database services.
You May Also Need This Course