Windows Server 2019 Training for Beginners
Learn what’s new with Server 2019, setup a lab environment, learn about windows domains and much more!
This introductory course is designed to give you a solid foundation and understanding of Windows Server 2019.
Best Seller Course: Switch to Linux: Ubuntu Workstation for Computer Users
In this course you will learn about the following topics:
- Windows Server 2019 system requirements
- What’s new in Server 2019
- Licensing options
- How to setup your own IT lab with Server 2019
- How to install Windows Server 2019 (desktop experience and server core)
- How to complete basic Server 2019 configurations with both the GUI and server Core
- How to upgrade Windows Server 2019
- What are domain forests, domains and trees
- Active Directory Domain Services basics
- How to install the AD DS server role
- MUCH more!
You May Also Need This Course: Learn to Host Multiple Domains on one Virtual Server