Apache Kafka for Event-Driven Spring Boot Microservices Course
Learn how to build event-driven Spring Boot Microservices using Apache Kafka.
Welcome to Apache Kafka for Event-Driven Spring Boot Microservices Course Created by Sergey Kargopolov with 6.5 hours on-demand video, 11 articles, 21 downloadable resources and Certificate of completion. In this video course, you will learn how to use Apache Kafka to build Event-Driven Spring Boot Microservices. This course is designed for beginners and will start from the basics of Microservices and Apache Kafka.
Best Apache Kafka Courses & Certifications Udemy
What you’ll learn
- Apache Kafka for Microservices
- Create Event-Driven Microservices
- Work with Kafka CLI
- Run Multiple Kafka Servers in a cluster
- Work with Kafka Consumers in Java
- Work with Kafka Producers in Java
- Handle and recover from errors