C# .NET Core 8 with MS SQL Complete Beginner to Master 2024 Course
Learn API Development with C# .NET Core 8 and MS SQL Server from Mac, Linux or Windows!
Up to date and compatible with the latest .NET Core 8 (.NET 8). All resources are available to all operating systems – follow along from Windows, Linux or MacOS. – (Includes special install instructions for MS SQL Server for Linux and Mac)
This C# .NET Core 8 with MS SQL Complete Beginner to Master 2024 Course is also set up so that the SQL section is entirely optional, although I do think it is very useful and I highly recommend it. As much as I think you would benefit from learning SQL along with C#, I do understand that building REST APIs and writing SQL are two different skills.
If you just want to focus on the API development side of the course, I am happy to be your personal SQL Developer on the side by providing a few scripts you can just drop into Azure Data Studio to get things set up for you in the database, so that you can go through the entire .NET Core part of the course without missing a beat.
Recommended Best C# Programming Course on Udemy
What you’ll learn
- Understand core concepts of software development that extend beyond any one language and help you.
- Understand how to read and write code that runs powerful software tools and REST APIs with C# and .NET 8.
- Understand how to read and write SQL Queries with T SQL for MS SQL Server and Azure SQL
- Learn how to use powerful cross-platform tools for writing code (VS Code), querying databases (Azure Data Studio), and testing REST APIS (Postman)
- Provision Azure resources for production .NET Core 8 Applications and Azure SQL Databases