UML and Object-Oriented Design Foundations Course
Get started with Object-Oriented Design and the Unified Modeling Language (UML). Use UML for effective communication!
This UML and Object-Oriented Design Foundations Udemy Course created by Karoly Nyisztor • Professional Software Architect with 2 hours on-demand video, Assignments, 5 articles, 8 downloadable resources and Certificate of completion. The best-selling UML and Object-Oriented Design course on Udemy (Updated 2024). Companion eBook included.
This course will help you become familiar with the fundamentals of object-oriented design and analysis*. I’ll introduce each concept using simple terms, avoiding confusing jargon. We’ll focus on the practical application, using hands-on examples you can use for reference and practice.
What you’ll learn
- Learn UML from a leading expert
- Think as professional software designers
- Gain a working knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and UML 2.0
- Communicate more clearly and eliminate misunderstandings
- Get the companion eBook for FREE! (sells for $28.80 on Amazon)
- Get ready for technical job interviews
- Increase your software development productivity
- Create professional UML diagrams